Acceptance Use Policy
This AUP oversees the use and acceptance of the use of this policy which prescribes the appropriate behavior and use of the web enable solution www.Bookingo.ae by its clients, staff and authorized users in an effective, ethical and lawful manner. It sets out the parameters of permitted use of the Bookingo and is in addition to any other policies that govern the use of the Bookingo application. This Policy applies to the use of the Bookingo software owned, controlled and managed by Bookingo software trading company, such as computer accounts, personal computers, servers, workstations, disk storage, software, administrative and SMS, email, public folders, newsgroups, online discussion forums, network, Internet and databases, etc.
All users who have been granted access to the Bookingo software application (‘Users’), including but not limited to the clients, staff, agent, users and employees or any other authorized representative are to comply with this Policy. Any violation of this AUP will result a deferment and termination of your services. If you have any clarification concerning this AUP please contact us email@example.com.
You may not publish download, upload or transmit via Bookingo service any content as per the following criteria’s.
- Any illegal promotion or advertising related to drugs, alcohol or and any illegal act of violation governs by the law.
- Any Constitutes child pornography. Any malicious and fraudulent.
- Any offensive or violates a person’s privacy or misleading under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction.
- Any disproportionately violent, provokes violence, hovers violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech.
- Any clearly infringes on another person’s trade secret, service mark, patent, or other property copy right.
Bulk Commercial E-Mail and SMS
You must abide to the appropriate usage of commercial email and SMS gateway provided by Bookingo software trading:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail and SMS
- Ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail , SMS address or mobile number for which the consent is given.
- You retain evidence of the recipient’s consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request.
- You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, or SMS either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated they do not wish to receive it
- The body of the e-mail , SMS must describe how the e-mail address was obtained.
- The purpose of the email, SMS should be only for the usage of sending, contract, receipt, invoice, LPO, quote or any other material related to the usage of Bookingo the car rental solution.
- Your e-mail, SMS must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the “TO” line of the e-mail; and You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
- You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; you are otherwise permitted by established United Arab emirates copyright law to copy the work in that manner Bookingo software trading will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Bookingo software network, please send your written notice of copyright infringement to: United Arab Emirates, 121051, Dubai.
Price and Payment
Bookingo reserves have the right to increase or decrease the Charges of Services at any time. the following payment terms shall apply:
- Client shall online select the package that suit his business needs in accordance with the number of vehicles he has under a specific trade license.
- Client shall select the package, apply and pay online the initial license as yearly subscription fees.
- Client acknowledge that selected package is to be considered as a license for one year and to be renewed by the time of license expiration.
- Client acknowledge that Bookingo will grant him a free one month grace period after the license expiration.
- Client acknowledge that once grace period is ended his Bookingo services will be automatically suspended and until he pays the yearly renewal fees.
- Client acknowledge that his renewal fees and selected package would be applicable as per the number of vehicles and contracts issuing during the fiscal year.
- Client acknowledge that for any selected package he will be granted an access for Bookingo mobile application free of charge.
- For Local subscribers, we only accept online payment using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED currency.
- For yearly renewal charges, we only accept online payment using visa, master card, credit/debit card in AED currency.
- For SMS package and recharge we only accept online payment using visa, master card, credit/debit card in AED currency.
- All Charges shown are exclusive of VAT (if applicable).
- Refund is not applicable and will not compensate any payments made by the customer after completing the order, as well as renewing his yearly package.
- If client decide to cancel the agreement for whatever reason, client will not renew his subscription starting the second year onward.